After experiencing three other locations in the same general geographical area, we can definitely say Woodhaven far outranks the others in attention to residents, caring attitude, environment, activities, and communication between us and staff regarding my 95-year-old mom-in-law. Thanks!! – Katy K.
The Woodhaven Difference
The Woodhaven Retirement Community is a Livonia based Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) with campuses in Livonia and Bay City offering:
- Assisted living licensed care in furnished apartments
- Memory support (Alzheimer’s) services in a secured environment
- Luxury Living at its finest
- Long-term 24/7 extensive care
- Independent living apartments with ala carte service
- Bay City Assisted Living & Independent Living
Woodhaven is proud to provide the following:
- Four boutique residential-scaled neighborhoods
- Restaurant-style dining and service with menu selections at all three meals
- On-campus bistro restaurant
- 24-hour care in spacious one-bedroom apartments with separate living rooms and kitchenettes
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments with a la carte services, including meals and housekeeping
- Heavily wooded site with extensive paved walking paths
- Licensed nurses on campus continuously 24/7
- Medical doctors (s), nurse practitioners or physician assistants on campus nearly daily.
- Extensive services –wound care, bolus tube feedings, transfers requiring lifts, continuous oxygen, dining assistance
- Compassionate and hospice end of life care
- Campus based physical, occupational and speech therapy
Each resident at Woodhaven receives VIP treatment!
Located In Beautiful Livonia, Michigan
Woodhaven is adjacent to a 12-acre nature preserve.
Livonia is proud to offer 1800 acres of natural green space for everyone to enjoy.
Nearby freeways provide easy access to downtown Detroit, its surrounding quaint suburbs and Windsor, Ontario, Canada!