Assisted Living Center
Features & Pricing
The Woodhaven Assisted Living Neighborhood has 30 apartments that are designed to provide:
- Safety and security
- 24-hour assistance
- Social stimulation
- Recreational, educational, and spiritual activities.
- Three restaurant style meals with menus
- Assistance with bathing/showering/personal hygiene
- Medication administration
- Laundering of all linens and personal laundry
- Wheelchair escorts to meals and life enrichment activities
Potential residents are evaluated prior to admission with the goal of offering them the least restrictive and most home-like environment. For those who are unsure about placement, Woodhaven gladly offers them the opportunity to come for the day – or as many days as needed – to observe our facility and participate in activities.
500 ft2 (shared bath)
|from $150 per day or $4,500 per month|
|from $185 per day or $5,550 per month|
|One bedroom apartment|
|from $200 per day or $6,000 per month|
|Transition Room||from $180 per day or $5,400 per month|
Every one of our residents is given a personal service plan, which is developed together with the help of:
- Family members
- Life Enrichment Staff
- Dining Assistance Staff
- Others on our interdisciplinary team
The service plan is updated every year, or more frequently in the case of a significant change in condition.
Woodhaven’s assisted living offers state-of-the-art features and amenities. Each apartment has its own:
- Spacious great room
- Master bedroom with on-suite full bath
- Kitchenette with sink
One-bedroom apartments have three closets each! All studio apartments have built-in writing desks. Bathrooms are huge and totally barrier-free. The dining room is intimate and elegant with residents enjoying selective menus for each meal.